Monday, August 4, 2008

Day 4 - Liam is a STUD




Today rocked! We finally put some miles under our belt - 48 today! It was a great day from Manzanita to Cape Outlook State Park. We hit a majorly steep incline at one point and I had to break, so I decided to walk a bit and let Liam out beside me because he was getting restless. As a matter of fact, so restless, that I hooked his leash to my handlebar and the little man actually pulled the bike up the hill! So that is 15 little pounds pulling a good 120 or so...pretty awesome! The vistas were truly incredible from all points over the cape. Pulled into a hiker/biker site and have decided to have a rest day tomorrow since it is only $4/night. Oooohhhh and I had Ramen Noodles for the very first time in my life. Pretty wicked...I know!

No comments: